Friday, February 5, 2010

I have a fungus in mah ear hole, would steel wool get it out?

It worked on my bung hole.I have a fungus in mah ear hole, would steel wool get it out?
Best Thing To Do Is Get A Cotton Bud Put Some Oil On It .. Like Baby Oil Or Something. Then Just Go In And Rub The Cotton Bud On The Area. This Should Soften It Up And You Might Just Be Able To Peel It Out Eventually. Avoid Steel Wool It Might Get Infected.I have a fungus in mah ear hole, would steel wool get it out?
You really need to tell S/O to warsh up before putting his beanus anywhere near your ears. Now you will have to dush it out. I'd say put the fungus on a home made pizza and have a go.
just eat it, the fungus should taste like mushroom. I love fungus in my food
yes, but make sure you run it (and anything else) you stick in your ear under some hot water first
Yeah sure...maybe some paint stripper and some Varsol or maybe a Plumbers Torch and Flux paste too while you're at it
If you're dumb enough to ask, sure, go for it.
Just dush it out.
  • why doesn't my 7 week old kitten bury his poop
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment