Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How long does it take fungi to grow on bread? Please help! I need to know within 30 minutes?

For my experiment I am seeing if tempereature effects growth of fungi on bread. However, I don't know how long to do my experiment for. I was going to check the bread every 5 days for 15 days. Is this too long or too short? Someone help me!! And fast!How long does it take fungi to grow on bread? Please help! I need to know within 30 minutes?
that would be fine. i would check it daily though. just for a better result.


also instead of bread i would say use a nutrient rich agar solution in a petrie dish.


quite easy to come by and much more efficient for bacteria growth. like easilly over nightHow long does it take fungi to grow on bread? Please help! I need to know within 30 minutes?
too long, check every day.





and temp does affect it.





30 degrees C is optimal.
  • why doesn't my 7 week old kitten bury his poop
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment