Thursday, February 11, 2010

Is it bad if my weed has fungus on it?!?!? HELP PLEASE?

ive had my weed stored in a bag with a piece of bread for a couple months at the most to keep it moist (havnt touched it in a while) and now there is yellow lookin fungus on top of it and im wonderin if that would be bad for me. Should i scrape it off or pack a bowl with the weed thats deeper in the nug?Is it bad if my weed has fungus on it?!?!? HELP PLEASE?
dude ew its all stale dont smoke itIs it bad if my weed has fungus on it?!?!? HELP PLEASE?
Dude don't smoke that. Ever watched Teen Angel? Where the kid eats a moldy cheeseburger from under his bed and dies? You don't know what kind of mold that is so don't smoke it. I know someone who smoked weed that had a ******* cobweb in it, disgusting.
Sounds like its time to get some new supply.
It's probably moldy, don't smoke it.
you could stop smoking the weed, but that wouldn't be very fun
i think the damage is done already

No comments:

Post a Comment