Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Is this a rash, heat rash or fungus?

The last few days have been warm and I've been doing yard work outside. Well, I'm in pain because under my breasts in the crease area is a inflammed red area. I've tryed triple antiobotic cream and A%26amp;S ointment. I'm about ready to cut them both off (Ha)!. I leaving on vacation tommorrow and don't have any time to go to the Dr. Would like a kindly woman to tell me what I can use. Thanks....Is this a rash, heat rash or fungus?
try googling hidradenitis superative to see if that is like what you have. Strangly, using local raw honey should help-honey is sterile and bacteria cannot survive in it. It must be raw, not the kind you get a grocery stores (from a health food store or fruit stand) Place some on a guaze pad and tape it over it, changing it every couple of hours. The honey should be local, as it will contain pollens from your area, making it more effective. If it looks like HS, email me for more info Hope this helps-have a great vacation!Is this a rash, heat rash or fungus?
Try some cornstarch like you would a baby powder. I know I have had this prickly heat rash before in the hot summer months. This usually helps fast...probably the same day or overnight at least. You can get baby powder with corn starch if you are traveling on a plan. I wouldn't advice putting it in a baggy you might get pulled aside thinking it's drugs. LOL
Sounds like a heat rash. Get some Goldbond powder and put it on the rash. Vagisil powder also works. This will absorb the wetness when you sweat and prevent you from breaking out.
It is a heat rash caused by not only the heat and sweating but from the skin rubing agianst them and your bra. try use a little powder or extra deodrant

No comments:

Post a Comment