Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How do i get ride of my toenail fungus?

vicks vapor rub works wonders.How do i get ride of my toenail fungus?
1. Start with washing them


2. Cut down and file the nail involved. The less nail there is, the less infection.


3.Try some over the counter anti-fungal compounds. They are fine for skin infections but dont always work on nails. Oral prescription medication from a doctor is your best bet.How do i get ride of my toenail fungus?
You can try athletes' foot treatment but you might have to see a doc. ALot of that over the counter toe polish like';nail fungus'; don't work
Improve your hygene standards
This thing really works.





My girlfriend caught this nasty toenail fungus and trust me I didn't give it to her. Anyway, I bought her this medicated cream call CLOTRIMAZOLE. Basically just apply a thin a thin layer on the infected area and amazingly within three weeks, her toes started to show sign of healthy nail and got better each day. today she totally free of fungus.





Then to prevent another episode smelly feet and nasty looking toenail - I burnt all her shoes and socks.





Thanks to CLOTRIMAZOLE.





Btw, believe it or not I bought it at the Dollar Store.
Ok. My husband had this issue with his feet for about 10 years. He's been to several doctors to try and figure out what this is, but with no luck. He's even been the center of clinical studies and no one still could figure it out!





A few months back, I introduced him to Tea Tree Oil. It works very well when used against fungus, dry skin, and many, many other skin conditions.





Go out and get a bottle. It can be found at your local drug store, more than likely in the hair care isle. It'll cost you probably around $3-$4 for a 2oz bottle - but that little bit will last a while!





Next, buy a very mild unscented soap. My husband used a body wash. When you get home, put 4-5 drops of the oil in it and shake well. Wash your feet with it after this. I'm telling you, it works wonders! You can read up a bit on it more here ~~~~~~%26gt;





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tea_tree_oi鈥?/a>





Good luck!
Vicks Vapor Rub - rub it on your toenails twice daily - could see results in as little as a couple weeks, or it may take longer . . . worked for me and a few others, so it's worth a shot - or you can go to the dr and get a prescription
antifungal cream!

No comments:

Post a Comment