Thursday, February 11, 2010

I think l have a Fungus Rash on my chest?

at first l thought lt was the chickenpox but lts not. lts a rash l had before and lts on my chest and under my breast. lt can be a little irritating at times but what can l use to get rid of lt cause lt looks so ugly. lts a patchy red rash which is a fungus rashI think l have a Fungus Rash on my chest?
as per doctors advised,you can use sulfur soap or dr. kauffman soap to remove fungus rash.its not expensive.just apply it two times a day in the morning and before you sleep.after few days you will goin to noticed some changes..hope this will help your prob.I think l have a Fungus Rash on my chest?
hi;


i have the same prob, it started on my back as small white spots but i did not really care much because it was hidden. soon i noticed it under my breast and on my chest, quickly after that it migrated up to my neck and i beleive to my scalp as well. my scalp is itchy and flacky

Report Abuse



i have been usinf sulfur soap for a month now and i do not see any changes..i am also applying a cream twice a day called dermofix for a week now but the spots are there..for my scalp iam using tee tree oil champoo that i got from a vitamin shop...nothing seems to help...i am very upset dont know

Report Abuse



what else to try...let me know if someting works...thanx and good luck

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment