Thursday, February 11, 2010

How do I maintain humidity in my wardrobe. Keep things from getting damaged by moulds/fungi?

My wardrobe has a tendency to get dampy and humid so I need a remedy to this.





Many thanksHow do I maintain humidity in my wardrobe. Keep things from getting damaged by moulds/fungi?
Try cat litter it absorbs odor and moisture like thousands of tiny sponges.





It's Environmentally friendly, biodegradable, chemical free.How do I maintain humidity in my wardrobe. Keep things from getting damaged by moulds/fungi?
When we lived in the tropics every closet had a protected light fixture. An incadescent bulb will put out enough heat to control humidity in a reasonable sized closet .
Maybe a small dehumidifier
if your wardrobe is an individual wardrobe and not a room closet and you have air cond in your home leave the doors open or cracked open during high humidity days. if it is a closet you probably need attic ventilation. if attic ventilation is closed off during winter to save heat, they have to be open during summer or you will always have a moisture problem. hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment