Friday, February 5, 2010

I am concerned that my convict cichlid has a mouth fungus, but i am unsure.?

i don't really know for sure what to treat it with and if it is contagious. to give you a description of what is going on, my female convict cichlid has a couple of small lumps on the left side of her mouth (on the lower lip) and also a real pronounce/obvious white spot on the left side of her mouth in what i would call maybe the corner of the mouth. i have been advised that if it is a mouth fungus that it can quickly become fatal. any help would be greatly appreciatedI am concerned that my convict cichlid has a mouth fungus, but i am unsure.?
QUICKLY.....remove. Put her in a QT tank or anything, just MOVE her out!I am concerned that my convict cichlid has a mouth fungus, but i am unsure.?
why ask here? http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com .... open a free account and ask there. They'll be able to help you out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment