Sunday, February 7, 2010

How do you get rid of mold/fungi on plants?

So lately my flowers have become infected with a fungus running through my garden and has already destroyed a fully grown tree! And I need to know how to stop it, I heard that you can spray warm water/vinegar mix on it and they'll go away or something along those lines, but not sure as to the truth of that. Thank you for the response's!How do you get rid of mold/fungi on plants?
I have used a 50/50 mix of rubbing alchol and water and just spray or rub it on. I'm not sure of what kinds of flowers you have. You could always call your local gardening center.How do you get rid of mold/fungi on plants?
vinegar KILLS the plants!...





http://gardening.about.com/od/gardenprob鈥?/a>





read it all, but especially the bottom ';CONTROL'; ideas....cornmeal and baking soda!...
talk to the pros that helped you with your tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment