Tuesday, February 2, 2010

POLL: Do you like dead animal and fungus on your pizza?

Nah i prefer dead animal and CHEEEEEEEEEEEESE! yum yum yumPOLL: Do you like dead animal and fungus on your pizza?
Yes.


Ya know what I don't like?


Arrogant, whiny little b*tches.


Word a question maturely, or don't ask it. By wording the question this way you are hoping to only get one answer, which would be the answer you want, thus making it biased and worthless.


Grow the **** up.POLL: Do you like dead animal and fungus on your pizza?
Beef and fungus or sausage and fungus..


Live animals on a pizza is not a pretty sight.
Mushroom yes, dead animals yes. I happen to be a (semi) normal human.
No, am a vegetarian!!
yes, i like it, especially with mushroom.....
mmm chicken and mushroom
yes
Oh yeah . its my favourite kind of pizza
yes,especially rabbit I caught myself.I use their skins to make pouches.
mayn dont care as long as my peperoni is there
  • why doesn't my 7 week old kitten bury his poop
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment