Friday, February 5, 2010

I heard a strange treatment for toe-nail fungus today,Vicks vapor rub. Anyone have any info on this?

I have heard it helps but i really believe that once you have a toe nail fungus you have it for ever, the only real way to get rid of it is to permanently remove the nail and kill the nail bed.





I used listerine and tea tree oil, both have helped but neither have cured and with Lamisil Ihad a terrible allergic reaction.I heard a strange treatment for toe-nail fungus today,Vicks vapor rub. Anyone have any info on this?
You can try rubbing any wacky goop on your toes that you want. The sad reality is that none of them work because none of them can penetrate through the nail to where the fungus is in the nail bed. If you took real medicine you have a risk of liver damage. After a year of taking the medicine when the fungus is gone it could show up again in a few weeks.





There is no herbal or organic stuff either that can do anything nor do the ';medicated'; drops that you put on. None work and all are a waste of your money.





Your body has a fundamental weakness that permitted the fungus to start growing there and the weakness is life long. That is what a dermatologist would say.I heard a strange treatment for toe-nail fungus today,Vicks vapor rub. Anyone have any info on this?
vICKS WORKS WONDERS. i TRIED IT AND IT HASN'T COME BACK. rUB IT IN TWICE A DAY FOR ABOUT 2-3 WEEKS. wALLA wALLA IT'S GONE.
I've also heard about using soaking in Listerine
Toe Fungus?


I would try Tea Tree Oil!


Good luck, cordially, India.Magica
I haven't heard of that one, but my Dad used Listerine and swore it cured his toe nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment