Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Has anyoe ever hear of rose thorn fungus disease?

I am very allergic to mold and was at Home Depot buying a Rose Bush. I reached down to pick it up and was immediatelly stuck with hundreds of tiny thorns all over my right hand and arm. 3 weeks later I started breaking out with sores from my hands to my elbows. Trust me, it wasn't a pretty sight. Anyway, after wracking my brain I finally looked up rose thorn fungus, thinking about how mold grows on so many things. This was in October of 2004. I am now on my third break out from the infection. During the second infection I finally went back to Home Depot and talked to the manager and showed her my arm and hand. I thought she would be sick... I told her I didn't want to take any action against the store I only wanted to warn them about what could happen to un washed plants with thorns. Within a week, I received a letter from the Main Office of Home Depot saying that they were not responsible for my outbreaks and to contact the Nursey where ';They'; purchased the roses. Suggestions?Has anyoe ever hear of rose thorn fungus disease?
I would take all the information you've collected to your medical doctor, to document...





Then, if there is a need for a lawsuit later, everything you say can be substantiated...





Good Luck!Has anyoe ever hear of rose thorn fungus disease?
This rose disease is not treated with pesticides. Sporotrichosis is a chronic skin (cutaneous) fungal infection in humans caused by Sporothrix schenckii associated with vegetation (living, dead or in a state of decomposition).





Refer http://walton.ifas.ufl.edu/Mas鈥?/a>

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment