Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Best way to get rid of toenail fungus.?

All over the counter treatments say not for nails in fine print even though they say they are for toenail fungus on the label.Best way to get rid of toenail fungus.?
You can use any of these types of medications for toenail fungus, even tho they say not for nails.


However, it will take a long time for these medications to work.


Keep your nail dry and filed down -


it could take up to a year for the nail to clear -


You have to be patient.Best way to get rid of toenail fungus.?
Soaking your feet in vinegar for an hour at a time is a well known home remedy for toenail fungus. Over the counter anti-fungals have a difficult time penetrating nails to kill the fungus underneath. Soaking in vinegar or apple cidar vinegar for an hour seems to work for many people. A new and pricier method is laser treatments where the laser light penetrates the nail and kills the underlying fungus. Google ';laser fungus'; and you'll see results for the new laser treatment.
Well I'm not sure if this will help, but I tried everything for years to get rid of a bad fungus on a few of my toenails. So many of the OTC treatments never worked and I was always scared of taking the Lamsil tablet because of the health risks. I started working at a dog kennel a year and a half ago. We used Roccal-D to scrub the kennels, floors, etc. Obviously I accidentally ended up soaking my feet with the solution quite often. Within about 5 months of working there, I started noticing my nails growing out clear and now all my nails are 100% clear and thin. I know that it was because of the Roccal. Its some pretty powerful stuff that kills SEVERAL types of bacteria, fungi, and viruses.





But again, not sure if this will help because I'm not sure its available to the general public or not.
I had toenail fungus which started on my big toe. I was very concerned about it and didn't want it to spread. About 1/2 my toenail was infected. I read on-line somewhere that Vicks Vaporub will kill the fungus. I gave it a try because I saw so many people say they used it with success and I'd rather spend it on that instead of the other costly remedies. So, every day, for about a month, I applied the rub on in the morning and then in the evening before I went to bed. At first, I thought it wasn't working, but then a few weeks went by and I saw that the new nail that was coming up was not infected. So, in essence, it does not cure the nail that is already affected but it kept the new nail coming up from becoming affected. So, after a couple months, I clipped off the last piece of infected nail and have never had it ever since. I only used the rub maybe 2 months. It does work but you have to be patient for the new nail to come in. Good luck.
Bored 1 I heard if you soak your toenails in white vinegar evety night this would get rid of it, it's a lot better than paying that $ 300.oo for that one pill cure, who can afford that? Good Luck Rita V
http://www.pharma.us.novartis.com/produc鈥?/a>
There are plenty of cheap, home remedies for toenail fungus

No comments:

Post a Comment